Thursday, July 18, 2013

Favorite things -- Starring Aiden

So this blog was supposed to be for things that just really make me want to get up and do something....and I PROMISE that happens more than once every few months....but since I haven't written anything on here since February you will just need to take my word on it. 


Today I decided to take Aiden on a favorite things photo scavenger hunt around the house. Here is what we collected!  Hopefully it won't take me more than 5 months to do this again lol.







Nap times

Aidens SUPER contagious smile

His smile after he throws something. Always followed by personal applause.

His favorite dog Rufio
Telling him something important
In honor of Dad at school...my I introduce Franks Hot sauce! Aiden actually found it in the fridge all by himself for the picture. Dad will be proud.


New baby!! Had to include him/her in it.

Jason came home last night and instead of playing volleyball painted me nails!! I wanted to try some fun design and he thought of this and did it all on his own. Probably my favorite toe nail painting session yet. I wouldn't be able to do a heart with an arrow in it!  And if Jason was typing this with me he would say his favorite part of the picture is that he can point out what each of the veins in my feet are called and where they originate lol :). I love my husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment