Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Beat to this Blog

Me and my husband dancing 8 months pregnant at my cousins wedding
I have never done a blog before and I figured I should explain why I am starting now. Yesterday I was reading my Moms Family Newsletter just like I do every week and it was SO Inspiring! It made me want to write all of the many things that inspire me in my life!!! 
If anyone knows me and my fantastic husband Jason even a little bit, you know that we LOVE to dance. Dancing is inspirational to us in so many ways. I choreograph at least one song a week (in my head) to whatever song happens to move me. I have always felt that the quote by Jane Austin "Her spirit danced within her" perfectly described how I feel when something inspires me. Dancing is my way of expressing my emotions in a way words can't. I love how I even "met" my husband at a dance...well he saw me dancing and was too scared to ask me to dance then, but he found me on facebook later and we have been dancing together ever since (minus a year). Everyone has a "dance" inside of them; something that just makes them want to burst or that gives them a direction in life.  This blog is dedicated to those moments in my husbands and my life. As George Gordon Bryon said " ON WITH THE DANCE! LET JOY BE UNCONFINED." 

Me and my Husband at the Pretty and Pink dance at Midwestern University

No comments:

Post a Comment